Monday, April 21, 2014

Cindy's Quilt in Progress and Lara's Quilt

Happy day after Easter!  I hope everyone had a wonderful day yesterday and were able to spend some time with family.  :)  We had a fantastic day - the girls were up at dawn ready and excited for their Easter baskets...then an early dinner with the In Laws followed by dessert, coffee, and cards with my parents.  I have to say it was just a perfect day.

I have a stack of quilts and projects to work on - the one on the frame right now is my quilting friend Cindy's gorgeous quilt she made for her daughter.  I can't get enough of the quilting on this one!  I used my new Renae Haddadin 12/13" arc ruler to mark and stitch the curves...it is a long ruler so it took some fiddling and planning to get things to come out nicely...but I think we're doing alright!  :)  I'm really in love with how it is coming along...


I also wanted to share a photo of Lara's quilt that I finished up last week!  I have been so busy this is the first chance I've had to share her gorgeous twister...many compliments were paid to this Lara while it was on the frame!!  :)



I wanted to get a head start on work this evening but tomorrow I'll be getting down to business and back to work!  :)

**I will announce a winner to the give away next post!!  There were more responses than I am able to respond to - but I hope you all know it meant so much to me that so many of you went out of your way to participate!!!  Thank you for all of the kind kind words and I am excited to see who will win!!!!  :)

Linking Up with Connie!  :)

5 comments:

Sue Daurio said...

LOVE the quilting on the new quilt on the frame. Can't wait to see how it looks completed. Thanks for the info on the rulers, I'll have to go take a look at that one.

Judy@Quilt Paradigm said...

Your quilting is absolutely beautiful!! The twister quilt looks amazing and I can't wait to see the quilt on the frame finished :)

Willow River Piecemakers said...

Stunning quilting! New follower via bloglovin' and youtube! I am a new Youtuber - Sew With Kelly! Any tips appreciated! I have to poke around a little more, but I saw a juki in one of your videos, do you have both Juki and long arm?

Angela Moore said...

Simply beautiful work.

Karens Quilts, Crows and Cardinals said...

Just stunning quilting - thanks so much for sharing it with us.