Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Pamelas Kitty Quilt - In Progress

Just a few photos of Pamela's kitty quilt!  I am loving all of those little patches to play in.  I am looking forward to see how this triangle/striped border looks when finished.  I think when the binding is applied it will almost be like a prairie point border...but with texture!


This block isn't finished but I think it is turning out cute...




Alright, off to make dinner then back to work!  I'm really loving thow this is coming out...Pamela was sweet enough to let me do what I please with this quilt so I'm just going to town and having a good time!  :)

**Linking up at Freshly Pieced WIP Wednesday!

2 comments:

Jennie said...

Fantastic quilting!

Elita@Busy Needle Quilting said...

That's beautiful work, Valerie! I love it when I get to "quilt as I desire" on a quilt! :-)