Friday, January 31, 2014

Kitty Quilt - Finished! :) Prepare for a Photopaluza!

I have to say I'm thrilled with how this turned out!  It is hard to part with!!  Here is a little photo-paluza of Pamelas Kitty Quilt...









 

I hope you are all getting lots done out there in quilting blogland!  Up next is a quick project and then Pats/Chris quilt!

Linking up with Nina!  :)

Just a note, due to a customer who had to reschedule for another month I do have an opening for a light custom/edge to edge for the dates of February 11th through 15th!!  Leave a comment or send me an email if you'd like me to put you in!  :)  FILLED - THANK YOU!  :)


5 comments:

LA Paylor said...

what sweet details in this quilt. It may be a kitty quilt but I love the dog barking up the tree!
LeeAnna
lapaylor.blogspot.com

Yvonne Campbell said...

That's some beautiful quilting!

Vroomans' Quilts said...

What a sweet detailed pet quilt and nicely accented with your quilting.

Hilary Florence said...

You should be thrilled. that is some great quilting and the quilt is very sweet.
Hilary Florence

Connie said...

Oh my, you should be thrilled, it is gorgeous. Your newest follower and fellow sister quilter and blogger.
Connie :)