Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Eunice is Back in Business!



Yes!!!  After what seemed like a long start getting back into customer quilts, my sweet long arm Eunice is back in business!  LOL!

I think at this point I could change my motor brushes with my eyes closed too.  I had to open up the motor, fix the motor brushes (several times), reattach wires that I didn't even know lived in my machine, replace the belt, then the needles - and NOW she sews!  LOL!

Here are some shots of Pamela's snowman quilt...


I think the border is probably my favorite...I love the way the quilting looks with it!  :)






On to the next!!  :)

3 comments:

Deb A said...

Wow! There are no more words. Complete awe.....

Sewing Junkie said...

Glad you are running. Hope you have your running shoes on. Sounds and looks like you will be busy. Chris

























Michele said...

Yippee for you. I know all too well how it feels to have a machine that isn't working.