Friday, April 12, 2013

A Couple Quilty Finishes

I'm getting a little bit of sewing done, finally!  I had planned on putting this on the long arm but my youngest had a 103 degree temperature so I had to get this done while she slept at my side.  I am really loving this whole black and white thing...


Oh and I made these mug rugs/snack mats too.  I love these.  I made a couple for the kids for the different holidays and they get excited whenever I pull them out.  Modeling them with my trusted Donald Duck coffee mug.  :)


Of course I had to share the nail polish since it's been my obsession lately.  This is a fancy schmancy discontinued polish by a company called Nfu Oh.  They discontinued these glittery polishes so I panicked and bought up a bunch of them.  Now I'll have to paint my nails daily to use up all this stinkin' polish I have!  :)


Hope everyone has a wonderful weekend in blogland.  The blogs seem quiet lately - what are you working on?

3 comments:

Vroomans' Quilts said...

Oh poor little one - hope feeling well soon. Yes, it has been rather quiet - maybe everyone is recovering from spring break? Great quilt too!

Kimberly said...

Fun stuffs... well, except for that nasty fever! Hope she's better fast! Tomorrow is weekend #3 in a row of volleyball for my youngest. She (at 5'9") is loving being on an "A" team that, ahem, never seems to lose. Pretty fun to watch for this momma! And that's what I'm up to this weekend! Hugs, Kim

Anonymous said...

Yes, with the young ones we must be ready to be flexible! Really nice finishes and the mug rugs are always a fave! Hope all's in better shape at your place. Hugs, Doreen