Monday, July 16, 2012

Tie Dye Mickey Experiment

Still working on the Ariel dress but I need trim and there isn't anything locally available.  Going to try and finish it up today and decide how necessary it is or if I need to drive out of town to find something.  In the mean time I found a new obsession!  TIE DYE MICKEY's!  LOL***  I flipped out on Friday when I came accross a website on how to tye dye a Mickey head onto a t-shirt...and yesterday I was compelled to try it on my own!!!  I don't know how this is going to turn out, it might end up being a huge blob...it looks like a big mess so far...but I'm going to stay optimistic...can't wash them out until tonight...fingers crossed!





1 comment:

Purl Buttons said...

I LOVE the way they came out! You will need to print up a sheet of papers that have the website on them because people will ask you where you got them! Then you can give them a sliver of your sheet of web addresses.