Monday, January 12, 2009

Loser Monday Report

Ok, just some boring kinda sewing going on here over the weekend. My Father-in-Law & Grand-Father-in-Law put me to work hemming some pants they got for Christmas. Been going through the scrap bin for scraps for the EQ quilts but nothing really exciting to show.

So on to my Loser Monday report...lol*...well I'm doing ok. I know, just OK. I had a little bit of a stressful week and did some no-no binging. I've decided that I cannot go without coffee or I just sit on the couch all day and eat doughnuts. And pizza. And chocolate. Tomorrow I'm going to force myself to get up and - ugh - excersise. Did I spell it right? See, I do it so little I can't even spell it. My Mom recently had a stroke and I told her I'd try to eat better with her, so I'm workin' really hard to keep my promise. I've been eating salds with dinner, so we still eat out on busy nights when the girls have activities, but at least try to fill up on lettuce before pigging out on greasy fast food. This morning instead of pancakes and bacon I had oatmeal with sliced apples and raisins. See? I'm not doing too bad. I switched to red potatoes and we even had chicken and ranch wheat wraps for dinner the other night.

All right well I'll keep it short since I have no fun pictures to show tonight. Yeah, that's right, NO before pictures! Lol* We'll see how things go. LOL***

1 comment:

Teresa said...

Good luck with your "get healthy" program - I like that better than diet. Just remember, each day is a new start and as long as you keep trying you will make progress.