Friday, October 10, 2014

Sharing our Big News :)

So many wonderful things have been happening lately, I almost feel a little silly sharing even more!  Life is really wonderful, and we are very blessed.  We had planned on waiting a little longer to announce to extended friends and family, but all seems to be going well and as I've been getting "congratulations" I thought we might like to go ahead and share the news on our own terms before word spreads further!  :)


It looks as though we are expecting baby number four!!!  We are beyond thrilled to be expanding our family yet again - my greatest joy in life is being a mother!  :)  Of course life is always busy and this will mean some home renovating that we have been discussing for a long time, but more fantastic news is finally I will have my own dedicated sewing room!!!  Oh I am so thrilled!  We are creating another bedroom and closing off our second family room that has over the years become more and more taken over by quilts...it will now be my very own dedicated studio!!!  Woohoo!

As far as quilting goes, I know many will be curious - I plan to continue on as scheduled!  I knew in late September we were expecting when I made the 2015 schedule, and as this is my fourth child I am pretty confident that so long as all goes well I know what to expect!  :)  I will be taking off some time in May and June and the schedule will be light after that until I get back into the swing of things.  So as for now, all is to continue on as planned!  :)  :)  :)  Quilting is part of what keeps me grounded as a stay at home Mother, so I have no intentions of giving that up any time soon!  :)

I hope all is well out there in blogland and I'm thrilled to be able to share this news!

8 comments:

Cory said...

Congratulations. A new baby i such a blessing. Take care and God bless, Cory

Tami @ Lemon Tree Tales said...

Congratulations!!! That's such exciting news. :-)

Marlene said...

Congratulaions. How exciting for you all.

Sewing Junkie said...

Many changes in your household it sounds like. Congrats. Chris

Michele said...

That is fantastic news. Congratulations!

Vroomans' Quilts said...

Congratulations!

Lara B. said...

Oh Valerie! That is so exciting and wonderful! What a great blessing! I am so happy for you! Will be adding you to my prayers too!

Patsy said...

Super exciting news! Congrats to you!