Monday, October 14, 2013

More Pictures of Laura's Quilt and an Update

Good morning!  :)  I wanted to share a few more pictures of Laura's quilt because it really is a sweet quilt...and with all the craziness that has been going on here I didn't get to share more than a few in progress photos.  Here is the finished quilt...








Laura makes really sweet and beautiful quilts so it is always a pleasure to quilt them for her.  Thank you Laura!  :)

An update on family - my Grandmother passed away on Saturday.  We sort of knew it was coming but you never know if these things will drag out for months or even years.  I'm grateful that it was quick and I don't think she was aware of what was happening...sometimes that can be a blessing.  I wanted to thank those of you who sent me emails and messages sending your prayers and thoughts out to our family.  It is so kind and meaningful that you would take some time out of your own busy life to think of us - so thank you.  :)

This week I'm working on Sharon's quilt and a charity quilt for a lady at my guild.  ;)  I will share pictures soon!  :)


6 comments:

Tami @ Lemon Tree Tales said...

I"m sorry about your grandmother passing. [[hugs]]

Sewing Junkie said...

Sorry to hear of your loss. Memories will always be with you.
The quilting is great. Chris

Vroomans' Quilts said...

Many blessings sweetie.

Queenie Believe said...

Sending cyber hugs. So sorry about the passing of your grandmother.
This is such a sweet quilt. Your quilting pairs with it beautifully.
Take very good care.
Always, Queenie

Laura said...

So sorry for the loss of your grandmother. Praying for your family.

Michele said...

My deepest sympathies. These times are never easy but we are always grateful that there was no suffering. Big hugs.