Saturday, October 5, 2013

JoAnne's Quilt is Finished! :)






Finally finished JoAnne's beautiful quilt - this was a TON of stitch in the ditch!  Oh my!!!  I think it looks great though and really makes those dresdens POP!  :)

It's been busy like I cannot even describe here at our house.  The kids are busy with school and fall activities and I have my hands full with quilts and the house.  Last weekend we took the kids to a local pumpkin patch...it was so much fun!  I absolutely love this time of year...the leaves are changing and the pumpkins are out...it is just the best.  :)





I hope you all are having a great fall!  I'm ready to put the Christmas tree up!!!  :)

7 comments:

JoAnne said...

The quilt looks incredible! Thanks for the hard, excellent work. I miss having small kids in the fall. Pumpkin patches, apple picking, corn mazes, hayride are all not as much fun when it is just two adults, ha ha.

Queenie Believe said...

Your quilting is perfect for this beauty. Beautiful work.
A trip to the pumpkin patch, what fun. It's time like these that your kids will remember forever.
Have a great day.
Always, Quenie

Vroomans' Quilts said...

I just love all the different size dresdan used in this - how fun. Lovely job in making this quilt a treasure. I always enjoyed the hayride and those crazy photo op cut-outs.

Laura said...

Fabulous quilting or a gorgeous quilt top!

Michele said...

Just gorgeous. Sunshine's PreK class went to the patch too on Friday but we got rained (more like poured) out and it will be rescheduled. So is the typical fall weather around here.

Grit said...

Wow, your work is amazing. I love it so much.

teresa said...

omg, look at that last picture with the scarecrow and the cow! haha! I LOVE IT!