Friday, October 11, 2013

Laura's Quilt

I finished Laura's quilt last evening...it is such a sweet quilt!  I will take better pictures later on today - those of you who follow me on Facebook know that my Grandmother hasn't been feeling well and went into the hospital a few days ago.  I'm headed over to see her this evening so I'm putting a few of my regular chores on hold...but things aren't looking good at the moment for her so I don't want to miss the opportunity just in case it is the last.  :(

Anyhow, staying positive, Laura is one of my very first customers who's sent several quilts to me and is just wonderful to quilt for.  I'm so lucky to have a really awesome bunch of ladies who send quilts my way...



You know about me and feathers...cannot get enough!




I really like how this turned out and I think Laura will be pleased.  Next up is a charity quilt I'm sneaking in on my off days and then Sharon's gorgeous quilt!  Wait until you see it...you traditional gals are going to drool!  ;)

5 comments:

Vroomans' Quilts said...

Oh, look at all that applique! And ebhanced by your gorgeous quilting. If you need the extra family time now, I can certainly wait.

Bonnie said...

Beautiful, Valerie!

Anonymous said...

So beautiful and FUN!!!! The applique work is great...something I have yet to really do! The quilting stitches set it off perfectly! Hugs...

Michele said...

Oh I love all the bright colors in this quilt and of course the quilting you did on it looks fantastic.

Laura said...

Yeah, my quilt arrived and I absolutely love it!! Thank you so much for your beautiful quilting, you are a true artist!