Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Linda's Quilt - Progress

Nearing the end on Linda's quilt.  Still have to go back and do the borders, and the center, but it has turned out so pretty so far.








Cramming in as much family time these next few days as I can, school is starting next week!  For all the complaining I did at the beginning of the year how I couldn't take the bickering and I was looking forward to school starting back up - now I regret every single word!  Those little pangs are beginning to hit, and I am missing them and I cannot believe the summer has gone by so quickly.

**Linking up to Freemotion by the River's Linky Tuesday!**

7 comments:

Sewing Junkie said...

Your life has changed with quilting. The day will go fast with kids back in school. Your little one will be lost. Chris

Marjorie's Busy Corner said...

Love the quilting on this!!

Laura said...

Wow, stunning quilting!

BillieBee (billiemick) said...

Stunning quilting!

Queenie Believe said...

Your feathers are soooo awesome. I really like all the movement they have in this quilt. Can't wait to see more.
Back-to-school is always an emotional time, hang in there, you're doing great.
Have a wonderful day.
Always,Queenie

Connie Kresin Campbell said...

What beautiful quilting and enjoy your family time before school starts! Thanks for sharing.
Freemotion by the River Linky Party Tuesday

Michele said...

Yup it is great both to have them home for the summer and sending them back to school.