Friday, May 31, 2013

Linda's Round Robin


Linda sent me this absolutely adorable round robin to quilt for her.  The geese are sort of three dimensional, and it is loaded with prairie points!  I just love the way it turned out, such a sweet sweet quilt, and I'm happy to report that Linda was also very happy with the quilting results!










I took just a ton of pictures since I know that I have to send this beauty home!   I absolutely love this kind of quilting, thank you Linda for allowing me to work on this for you!  :)

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

The quilting is as delightful as the quilt piecing! What a fun time you must have had doing it. Great photos and thanks so much for sharing! Hugs, Doreen

Queenie Believe said...

An absolutely charming quilt! It just makes me smile.
Have a great day.
Always, Queenie

Linda said...

The pictures are great - I just can't wait for it to get home to me so I can see it in person. Thank you so much! Linda

Vroomans' Quilts said...

Just stunning - the design of the quilt with such great texture to it all and the quilting - all works so well together.

JoAnne said...

It is a pretty quilt, but the quilting makes it exquisite!

Aunt 'Reen said...

Your quilting is beautiful and really enhances this lovely quilt!

Bob and Diana said...

It's beautiful Val. Both the quilting and the design of the quilt look terrific together. The end product is pretty spectacular. --Dad