Tuesday, May 7, 2013

It Feels Like Ages Since I've Posted...

...But when I checked the dates I realized it's only been two days.  HA!  I think it's because I have a project that I'm itching to share.  Two more days!  Thursday is my day to participate in the "For the Birds" blog hop.  I can't wait!

In the mean time...I'm swamped with projects, birthdays, and house work...so I thought I'd start another project.  Makes sense, right?  Lol*


I have an idea in mind for this but I'm not completely sure what.  I think I will need to throw some green in there.

Progress on the Jared Takes a Wife quilt...see that?  I'm on the second to last row.  I've been doing a little bit every day as we've had so much happening around here.  I'm planning to finish this up today and then I'll have to start working on the binding.


Monday was our weekly thrift run.  I found this sweet quilt at the thrift store yesterday...it's miniature but looks awfully cut tucked away in my kitchen.


No comments: