Thursday, March 7, 2013

I Would Love to Quilt for You!

I am now accepting quilts at full price for quilting - I would love to quilt for you!

All over stippling begins at $.01 per square inch, edge to edge (all over) $.015 per square inch, and custom quilting begins at $.025 per square inch and increases with complexity.  Minimums and thread charges apply.  

Leave a comment below or email me for a detailed price list!

**Please be sure to include a way to contact you if your profile does not allow me to reply to comments via email.  Thank you!

- Valerie :)




**U.S. and Canadian Residents Only

2 comments:

merrily row said...

Hi Valarie, I would love for you to quilt for me. I live 75 miles from the nearest LQS and know no one who long arms.

Wanda said...

Valerie where are you located?