Monday, March 25, 2013

A Beachy Tote

Well, I didn't list as much on my Etsy Shop as I'd have liked to this week but I did finish this beachy feeling tote.  It's batik sunflower fabric paired up with a neutral tan and a brown...but to me it has a cool sort of "I'm going to the Caribbean but I refuse to wear orange" kind of feeling to it!  LOL*


I free motion quilted this on my domestic...WOWSA what a difference going back to the sewing machine after quilting so much on the long arm.






I made two of these but only listed on...I'm half tempted to keep one, I just love the colors and texture so much!

Keep an eye out for a GIVEAWAY coming VERY SOON!

3 comments:

Kimberly said...

Pretty! Very beachy/seashelly!

Cathy said...

Ooooo I love it. Hugs

Corner Gardener Sue said...

Hi Valerie,
I love this bag! I can see why you'd want to keep one. Thanks for your nice comment on my blog. I hope the snow melts, and warm weather comes to stay awhile. I hope you are able to spend more time gardening this year.