Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Another of Laura's Quilts

Here are a few pictures of another of Laura's beautiful quilts!  This one really got all the "oooh's and ahhhh's" from visitors while on the frame.


I just love the fabric choices on this one.  Oh browns and pinks...how can you go wrong??!!  :)  Again Laura let me choose the quilting design so I picked a "wrought iron" pantograph.


I think it turned out lovely...and it should be arriving to her any day now!  Yay!


Everyone seems to enjoy seeing their quilt on the frame...here are a few shots of yours Laura!

While quilting...



...and fresh of the frame!  Hope everyone in blogland is having a wonderful week so far.  I've come down with my daughter's cold!  Yuck!  So I am off and headed for bed for the afternoon!  :)



***There is still time to vote on which Moda Charm Pack you would like to see given away!  "Like" The Pumpkin Patch Quilter on Facebook and comment on my post asking which charm pack of the three named you would like to win!

2 comments:

Michele said...

Yes very pretty. I love the colors. I have a stack of pink and brown fabrics that are just waiting for me to find the time to turn them into a quilt. So sorry you are under the weather. Hope you kick the germs to the curb fast.

Sparky said...

this is beautiful...love those colours