Friday, January 18, 2013

Two Days Left!!!

I'm ready!!!  You're looking at the new home of a long arm quilting machine!!!  Assuming all goes well THIS is the last time this space will be empty...can you tell I'm excited???


I scrubbed and scrubbed and scrubbed that floor with a tooth brush - I am just running out of time so after the long arm comes I'm going to try a little bleach with soft scrub.  I just can't get that grout to turn white again!!  If we do tile again I'm getting colored grout for SURE.


I'm planning on storing what I can underneath the frame so all my bins and sewing baskets are smooshed until we get it set up.  Probably won't be much sewing happening for a few days.  I'm sticking to my goal of entering two quilt shows this year and currently have one in the design process.  Today I'm going to spend some time scrubbing the rest of the house...now that I've washed down all these walls I feel like nothing else matches!


Need a cover and a permanent home for the serger still.  There is so much to do!!!  I am over the moon with excitement...say a few prayers and send me good vibes!!  :)  I don't think I'm going to sleep much the next two nights!!!



7 comments:

Michele said...

The space looks great and I'm so excited for you.

julieQ said...

I am so excited for you! Enjoy your long arm!

Kathy said...

Wow! It looks great! congratulations on your longarm -- you will love it!!!

Sewing Junkie said...

Save your hands on the grout. They have a whitening product that you go over the dirty grout with. I used it on a rental place and it lasted a long time. Try and relax, HAHA! You will be climbing the walls in the next couple days. Good Luck Chris

Vroomans' Quilts said...

I am just as nervous and excited as you!!

Rachel said...

SO excited! Sending thoughts, prayers and hugs!!

Jocelyn said...

Okay I must have missed something. Which long arm did you end up getting? You wrote a post about the two you were considering a couple of weeks ago, but I didn't see where you made your decision.