Monday, January 14, 2013

Contrary Wife and Long Arm Update!!!

I have exciting long arm news to share...but...I'm gonna make you scroll through show and tell first 'cause I'm just rotten silly like that!!!  LOL*  :)

Here is what I've been working on.  I was going to offer the written pattern for this on Etsy for you as I've already begun writing it - and I still may, but my poor little Etsy shop is likely going to be neglected for a bit...



...here is the full quilt drawn up in EQ.  Don't you think it will be great fun to...quilt??!!!  :)


My news is - I've found my long arm!!!  My "new to me" APQS will be coming home on Sunday and I absolutely cannot wait!!!  I'm sure my blog will not be neglected much as I will be itching to share all of my learning and play with all of my quilting pals.  Until it arrives I think the only way I will maintain my sanity and keep my excitement in check is by cleaning, rearranging, making room, and piecing like there's no tomorrow!!!  YAY!!!

6 comments:

Vroomans' Quilts said...

Congratulations - yeah, you can share your imput with threads with the longarm.

Vroomans' Quilts said...

Congratulations - yeah, you can share your imput with threads with the longarm.

Kelly Grace said...

Congrats on the longarm! I'm so jealous! I've wanted one for years but we can't afford one now since we just bought an RV!

Michele said...

Wow! That is really exciting news. I'd love to hear more about it, where you found it and why you chose it. I'm sure you are going to have a blast. Of course I'm just a tad bit jealous.

Rachel said...

YAY!! Very exciting! Can't wait to hear more!

Anonymous said...

Such a tease!...CanNOT wait to 'hear' more.....hugs....