Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Spring Table Runner Finish and I've Got Garden Fever!

It's supposed to be 60 today!  Woooheeee!  After taking the girls to the bus stop this morning I'm confident it will actually reach 60 as the weather man predicted...I'm thinking maybe I could divide up and transplant some perennials today...is it too early?  Waiting to hear from my trusty gardening buddies at Garden Web...if nothing else I think I'll definitely  be taking pictures and working on cleaning out some of the leaves...I saw a few plants peeking out from the dirt getting ready for spring!  Yay!

Oh yes, and sewing sewing...lol*  I finished another runner for my Etsy Shop...I am trying to get it filled up again, Hubby's birthday is coming up in just a few short months and I promised him a new addition to his Vintage Star Wars collection...lol*  I have two memory quilts in the works and prospects for a few more so looks like I will be a busy girl the next few weeks.  :)

I tried something different with the quilting on this one, vining leaves...I think it looks pretty good!  I SO need a long arm!!!  :)  I'm getting to the point where I move faster than my machine stitches...



1 comment:

Gettysburg Homestead said...

Alright I'm jealous!!!! I'm still struggling with quilting on my machine. What beautiful colors you used on this runner.