Thursday, December 24, 2009

It was Christmas Eve...

Kenzer lost her second tooth this morning! She says it will be busy in the house tonight because Santa and the Tooth Fairy are coming! :) Oh I love my babies!!!

My grades came in finally yesterday and I thought I'd share - four A's and one B! Woohoo! It's not the 4.0 I'd hoped for, but still pretty good! It was biology that I got that B in, and I think it has a lot to do with the fact that it was a Saturday class - who wants to study on Friday night?!!! My GPA is officially 3.75 for the semester. Woohooiiiieee! ;) I should still make the Dean's List, and that ain't too shabby for my first semester back at school in ten years...with kids and Christmas to prepare for to boot! ;) Thank you so much to all of you who've been checking in and leaving supportive encouraging comments! Those little words can really pick a girl up when she's having a crummy day! ;)

Merry Christmas!!! I hope everyone gets to spend time with their families and friends, and you get all the goodies you'd hoped for! ;)

5 comments:

Orcsmom said...

Congrats on the grades! You have done very, very well with such a full plate at home! I wish you and yours a peaceful and blessed Christmas! I also want to thank you for your blog, which I have enjoyed this past year! Here's to many, many more!!

Pam

paulette said...

Congratulations on your excellent marks!!! Wishing you all the best in the holiday season!
Paulette

Unknown said...

congratulations and Merry Christmas to you and yours.

Shelina (formerly known as Shasta) said...

Merry Christmas to you. Congratulations on a super report card. Your gifts - the candle mat, the sewing machine cover and mat, are wonderful.

Stephanie D said...

Congratulations! You are working so hard!

Merry Christmas!