Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Free Motion Quilting Continues...

Ok, please forgive me for posting twice in one evening...but I'm so excited I just had to share these...I finished the mini/table runner with paisley quilting...isn't it cool??!!! So happy!

Front...

Back...

I did struggle with tension a little, somewhere along the line my bobbin popped out of the little tension hook and I got those ugly loose stitches on the back, but there's no way I'm ripping them out. LOL* I'm too lazy for that nonsense. I will have to watch that in the future...but what fun! :)

Oh, and more feathers... ;)

4 comments:

Pat said...

Your quilting is SO pretty. I can't quilt worth a darn. (That's why a lot of my projects sit unfinished!!!) *sigh*

Mumzie said...

Looking good! I think they are just awesome. Mumzie :)

Molly said...

Wow, I love your quilting! That looks wonderful...I need to break out of the stippling or straight line rut! :) I want a quilting machine too! :) Hopefully someday...

Denise * KKL Primitives said...

LOVE the paisley stitching - I've never seen anything like this before!!!!!