Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Decorating...and Sweating...

Oh my goodness, it is so MUGGY! Lol* I'm sweating my behind off...which is in a way a good thing! Lol*

I think I showed a picture of how I'm decorating my oldest daughters room once before...but here's a few more shots of the progress I've made. It's kind of here and there, the work...I do a little when I have a little time. I still need to add the fence detail over that green...right now it just kind of looks like a funny green zig zag pattern...just try to imagine a rustic fence. Lol*


I bought a few little doodads to decorate. There is still a lot more to add. I know in a few years she will probably hate all this, and want to paint it neon pink and hang up pictures and things...but until then I still get a say so I'm taking advantage of that! Lol*

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Gosh, to have a little girls to decorate would have been bliss. I've got two guys! They could care less about decor.

Orcsmom said...

Too cute. I have only one son, he is 22 years old. I use to have fun with him decorating his room. I can and can't wait for him to have granddaughters so I can hopefully help decorate their rooms, or at least make quilts and clothes for them!

Hugs!
Pam

Molly said...

I love your daughter's room! The fence is a great idea, and I like the shelf too. Your garden looks great! Lots of flowers!
~Molly :)

Cheryl said...

I just love how you are decorating your daughters room...yep, I'm afriad down the road the neon will be part of your life...but then they come right back around!!! I just love your blog...it's very happy!