Sunday, February 1, 2015

Cindy's Sampler

Just finished another sampler for Cindy - I am really happy with the results.  :)  Lots of curved cross hatch play and surprisingly the high contrast thread on the back looks pretty  nice!





**Edited to add - there is a block on the back of this quilt that appears unquilted in the photo - I have received a number of emails pointing it out - thank you!  It IS quilted, but in taupe thread and it looks totally unquilted in the photo...it is an optical illusion!!!  LOL  I did go back immediately after looking at the photos to make sure I don't send home a quilt with an "oops".  Just wanted to mention it before I get another email!!!  ;)

2 comments:

Marjorie's Busy Corner said...

Valerie .....your quilting is just stunning!!!!

Michele said...

It really looks fabulous. Nicely done.