Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Linda's Masterpiece

I have been calling this quilt Linda's masterpiece quilt - because it truly is a stunner.  I am beyond honored that I had the good fortune to be selected to quilt it for her. 








I really loved working on this - and I'm thrilled with how it came out.  I learned some sneaky tricks to avoid backtracking as I go along too, especially in those pinstriped areas.  Wheew!  Loved quilting it, but I can't say that I am not relived to be done, this one was intense!  :)

Hope everyone out in quilt land is keeping warm - we had a high of 4 degrees today!  :)

6 comments:

Clare M said...

Lovely quilting and the quilt is definitely stunning.

Miriam said...

Stunning Valerie!!!

Really beautiful! Congratulations Linda and Valerie!

Sewing Junkie said...

Each quilt you do becomes more stunning. I'm up early and it just started to snow. YUK! Chris

Mom said...

pretty quilt!
Margaret
www.quiltsoflove.blogspot.com

Vroomans' Quilts said...

Not only a stunning quilt, but this is a show quilt - needs considering!

Michele said...

That looks just fabulous.