Friday, November 22, 2013

Stocking Three Front is Finished - Woohoo!

Wooooohoooooo!  I finished the front of stocking two and three...and just have one more feathered reverse side and I'm finished.  I get bored quickly so I'm ready to pull these off the frame and start something new...


Above is the front of stocking two, finished...below is number three.  I wanted to try something different since I did a lot of different textures on the previous two...so I tried doing the pumpkin seed/orange peel all over in the background...and now I think I like it better in sections!  I will add beads to it, but it's just kind of boring all on it's own.  Looks like plaid.  Bleh.  It'll be pretty though with sparkly beads on it.


I really like the filled feather spines.  Don't they look like peas?  LOL


I have a mountain of laundry to do and I suppose I ought to shower.  LOL  So I'm off...  :)

2 comments:

Sewing Junkie said...

You should write a pattern for your efforts. They are all very pretty. Chris

Deb A said...

My goodness! Those are just little works of art. I love how the feathers puff out and your quilting is just beautiful.