Thursday, July 11, 2013

Update on Painted Fabric


Just a quick update on how my painted fabric project is going.  I am having so much fun with this - I love the bright colors and experimenting.


My Dynaflow should be here Saturday - YAY!  I cannot wait to do some sun printing - dyeing - fabric painting - all of it!  I have many plans.  :)


I am almost finished with this and then I will post pictures.  I'm not sure yet what I want to do about binding.  UGH - I'm off - the children are hollering "Mom...MOOOMMM...MOOOOOOOOMMMMM!"  LOL

Edited to add:  OH!  I forgot to mention I linked up on Nina's blog with this post for her Off the Wall Friday!

http://ninamariesayre.blogspot.com/

5 comments:

Sylvia said...

I like seeing the progression of this piece!

Lisa Chin said...

The paint on the quilting is fabulous!

Nina Marie said...

ohhhh this is pretty wonderful! Can't wait to see your efforts Saturday - it figures - the weather gets nice and we are in DC!

Michele said...

I so KNOW that hollering. It looks like fun so far.

Gwyned Trefethen said...

Love the spark the painting gives to the piece.