Thursday, September 29, 2011

Circular Geese Top Finished

I finished this top a few weeks ago but have been too busy to take pictures and post it...so...here it is!  Finally!  I've been working on this off and on for over a year.  The design has changed several times but I'm thrilled with how it turned out.  I've had several people ask me for a pattern, and I'm working on that currently.  It will be available in both a traditional paper version and PDF version in the next few weeks.  Now...to QUILT IT!  :)



3 comments:

Ullan tilkut said...

Hi! Greetings from the other side of the world! I love the quilt! The colors are so fresh.

EmmaTM said...

Wow, that's gorgeous!! Congrats on your milestone in such a huge undertaking!

Also, welcome to Quiltsy, I saw you were a new member, it will be great to have you on our team!

Teresa said...

Oh my goodness...it is simply beautiful!