Wednesday, October 7, 2015

Cindy's Quilt Quilted with Deja Vu Pantograph

I think I missed sharing this one!  I quilted Cindy's beautiful Fat Quarter Shop sampler quilt with one of my all time favorite pantographs - Deja Vu by Patricia Ritter and I.  This awesome top has hints of Lori Holt's Farmgirl Vintage...which is on my Christmas list!

Below is a shot of the top pre-quilting.  I love the difference the texture of quilting makes.  I truly believe that old saying that "the quilting makes the quilt".  It really does bring a beautiful top to life.


 
Love this panto so much - it's a pretty easy one to follow and it just gives such great movement and is so classic and elegant on anything it goes onto.   I believe I used Glide thread by Fil-Tec in Wheat and Hobbs 80/20 batting -single layer.


Add caption
...and a view from the back below...doesn't my new stitch regulation make all the difference on the back?  Loving those tiny stitches!  :)


I'll leave you with a sneak at the quilt I currently have on the frame for my client Jane.  It's a Bordercreek mystery quilt from my understanding...and I adore everything about it.  I'm a bit behind where I wanted to be at this point with it but I still think I'll finish on schedule.  Football and cheer are over for the season so that frees up a significant amount of time three days out of the week!


6 comments:

Anonymous said...

You know I just love your quilting technique, GF!!!! That panto was so perfect for the quilt. Jane's is absolutely lovely and coming along, amidst "Life"!!!!! LOL!!!!! Hugs always......................

Anna Galuzova said...

Very beautiful quilt!

Unknown said...

I could look at your quilting all day long - beautiful

Leeanne said...

Scrumptious eye candy! Off to see about that lovely panto!

Hedy said...

Love this pantograph too, I think my long arm quilter used it on several of my tops and they are just elegant. Now that I have a long arm, maybe I need to buy this one. Your work is always so beautiful, it's visual eye candy.

Michele said...

Pretty, pretty. I think I have that panto but haven't used it yet.