Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Ack! The Holidays are HERE!

Oh my goodness this holiday season is going by TOO fast for me!  Thanksgiving is already next week, I can hardly believe it.  Wheew!  Still getting up the Christmas decorations, trying to organize the house and clean to make all the cooking we'll be doing next week easier, and trying to keep sewing too.  I haven't done a lot the last few days other than clean and organize, but I did list a few more totes on Etsy.  This time some itty bitties.  :)

2 comments:

Teresa said...

Congratulations to your Dad - his boxes truely are beautiful. I read through your instructions on the binding and thanks for the good hints.

HOPE said...

These are ALL great..you have been busy!! Your talent is amazing and so gorgeous..EVERYTHING YOU MAKE!!

Have a great day...
HOPE