Monday, August 4, 2008

Fat Quarter Shop Shopping

Alright, I just can't resist sharing this purchase...Fat Quarter Shop is seriously my favorite of all online quilt shops. I have been oogling the fabric and price shopping for items they carry for years...but I have yet to find anyone who's as on top of new lines as Fat Quarter Shop with as reasonable shipping. I finally put in a purchase for some things I couldn't live without...and now I'm really in love. Shipping was only $5 (it would have cost me more in gas to go the shop nearest me). I placed my order Wednesday and it was here (from Texas to Ohio) by Saturday. Isn't that awesome? I even emailed the famous Kimberly from the FQS to tell her how happy and pleased I was and within a day she'd replied back with the nicest little note.
From the line Cottage Romance by Willowberry Lane, I picked up 1/2 yard each of this scallop/stripe print and the floral. If this doesn't make your mouth water then there's got to be something wrong with you! Lol***

Not as great a picture, from the Winter line by Minick & Simpson I purchased a charm pack and 1/2 yard of red with adorable little candy canes on it. TOO cute. I think this will be a table topper or something for the mantle.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yummy fabrics!!

Knot Garden said...

That rose scallop print is really pretty. I'm going to have to check out that fabric line, LOL!

Anne Ida said...

Ohhh, great shopping! Love the fabrics! And The Fat Quarter Shop is wonderful :o)
Take care! Hugs...

Rose Johnston said...

FQ Shop is all i use these days (and im "down under" lol)!!!!! I love the Winter range.....be creative, cant wait to see the results!!
Hugs xxx

Susan said...

FQ Shop is a good one, no doubt about it. I haven't bought much, on line or in real life, this summer. Dakota Cabin Quilts, one of my favorite shops in the US, is only 25 miles away in the summer, and I've been twice since I've been here. Going again on Monday, though!

You have some wonderful fabrics there!

Lyn said...

Hello Valerie, I love the Willowberry Lane Cottage Romance fabric, look forward to seeing it made up. Warmest Regards Lyn

Tracey @ozcountryquiltingmum said...

She is equally as fabulous to Australia.Love the service.
Like your winter palnting ideas, Tracey