Friday, July 5, 2013

Sharon's Quilt - Finished! :)

Woohoo!  I worked on Sharon's quilt from sun up until sun almost down...and it's finally ready to go home!  Wheeew this one really did a number on my tootise's...I'm going to invest in some cushy house shoes.  :)








Well - it's not my own piece but hopefully Nina will forgive me and allow me to participate in her Off the Wall Friday.  :)  Tomorrow I have a whole heck of a lot of house work to catch up on and then more fabric dyeing.  Woot!

6 comments:

Sewing Junkie said...

Beautiful job!!!!

Nina Marie said...

wow - this is gorgeous!! what a nice job you did. The quilt top was really pretty too!

Deb A said...

Oh my goodness! That came out amazing! You are such a talented quilter. Have you tried the cushion rugs that they use in Kitchens to cushion the feet? Might work for when you are standing at the LA.

Judy Ferguson said...

This is a really beautiful quilt. The quilting is amazing.

Vroomans' Quilts said...

I just love it!! I just know this is going to be even more stunning in person and can't wait for it to be home. You are such a sweetie for slaving away on a Holiday week - bless you.

Michele said...

Wow! I'm impressed. I hope I can do that before too long.