Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Lois's Veterans Quilts

Is that how I write it?  Oh my, with children in my ear my grammar has flown right out the window...

In any case I have quilts to show!!!  Not that I don't have quilts in progress at any given moment or quilts always in transit - but here are a couple that just left my home.  They were made by the sweetest lady from my quilt guild and they will be donation quilts.  Didn't they turn out lovely?  I would be honored to receive such a gift...


I didn't do anything really fancy just some free hand quilting - but I think they turned out beautiful.


These blocks are delicious aren't they?



This block (delectable mountains) was a demonstration recently at my quilt guild - the ladies got together and made up these blocks and Lois pieced them into a top.  That is team work!





Hope you all are getting some sewing done out there!  If you get a moment pop by my blogging friend Michele's blog - she has a wonderful new addition to her blog where she is sharing the quilting that has inspired her - and she was so kind to include the quilting I did on Sharon's quilt!

3 comments:

Vroomans' Quilts said...

Oh, these just jump right off the screen! Great color and patterns and quilting!!

Queenie Believe said...

These quilts are beautiful. I love the red, white, and blue. I especially like the first quilt, yummy!
Have great day.
Always, Queenie

Michele said...

I love them both and your quilting on them is perfect.