Saturday, May 18, 2013

Blogger's Quilt Festival - Professionally Quilted Entry

I decided to also enter this quilt in the Blogger's Quilt Festival in the professionally quilted category.  This quilt was made for my daughter and quilted on my APQS long arm machine.  My machine has no stitch regulation and all of my quilting is hand guided.  This quilt measures 50 by 50 and was my very first true custom quilted quilt!



Here is a shot of the back - I used Superior's Bottom Line thread so it's truly very subtle.

Some shots in progress...




Thanks for looking!  Check out The Blogger's Quilt Festival, participate, and VOTE!  :)



10 comments:

Melanie said...

Great quilting. Love the purple.

Seams Sew Together said...

Love your quilting, pretty quilt!

CitricSugar said...

What a pretty little dresden!

Rachaeldaisy said...

Very impressive quilting!!

Karen in Breezy Point said...

Great quilting--love those feathers!

Bob and Diana said...

I really like that quilt, Val. I hope you do well in the standings at the Festival. -- Dad

Anonymous said...

Beautiful workmanship especially the corners.

quirky granola girl said...

beautiful quilting!

Di said...

Very beautiful!

Queenie Believe said...

This is such a beautiful quilt with wonderful custom quilting. Excellent work!
Have a great day.
Always, Queenie