Thursday, January 24, 2013

Meet Eunice...and hear my voice! Video About What I'm Learning



Hey guys!  I've been blogging for around 7 years, and had this blog for five...it's about time you heard my voice don't ya think?  Here's a short video about Eunice, my "new to me" APQS Ultimate 1 and some things I'm learning as a new long arm quilter that might help YOU out when you're thinking about sending your top out to a quilter.

Also look for tomorrow's post - I'll be sharing with you my favorite new applique method and some detailing of my dresden plate quilt as a participant in the Dare to Dresden Blog Hop!  It's going on NOW so click the link below and take a peek at what people are doing!


Edited to add:

Of course when I went back and watched the video I thought of some more things that I'd like to say!!  Here's a very short video talking a little about tension and the things that I forgot to mention!


5 comments:

Sewing Junkie said...

Your video is good. More gutsy than I would be. Hope you are having fun. Chris

Tracy said...

Thanks for the tips. I just got a Viking Platinum 3000 a while back and have only done one quilt so far. I'll be checking back to see what else you have for us!

Unknown said...

Your feathers look great for being your fist with the longarm!!! Just keep at it, and the will get better and better :)

JodiR

Michele said...

I appreciate all the extra work it took to do those videos and thank you. One never knows all the answers but each day I am learning something new.

Rachel said...

Thanks! Awesome video and you have a great voice :-)