Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Kathy B's Yellow Brick Road

Finished quilting a yellow brick road made by a guild member.  This is her first quilt - I think she did a nice job!  I love those fabrics!  SO my taste.  :)  I did a medium density edge to edge paisley for her.




Still having a great time with my long arm!  Not feeling very good today - I think the lack of sleep and eating poorly is really catching up with me.  Today and tomorrow are cleaning days, and then I'm going to do some fun sewing.  Hope all is well and sewing is happening out there in blogland!  :)

5 comments:

Kathy said...

Quilting looks great! I like those colors too.

Vroomans' Quilts said...

The quilting softens those edges of bricks - nicely done. Take a break and take care of yourself.

Michele said...

I know your new baby is so much fun but a down quilter isn't a good thing. Take time to eat and sleep. BTW the quilt looks great.

Unknown said...

It looks great!

Kimberly said...

Love love love.
Take a break, hit the house, maybe make and freeze a couple meals and catch up on YOU and then you'll be ready to hit it again! Can't waiting to see more!