Monday, June 18, 2012

Little Country Crow Mini Progress

Making progress on my little quilt - I've decided to call it my Little Country Crow mini.  I think that's fitting.  I'd like to do a big one like this with lots of odds and end sized blocks.  I have two more flying geese borders to paper piece and then four tiney paper pieced stars to do then I can put it together.  I got a bit burned out on this a while back though so I'm just regaining momentum on it now.  I like paper piecing but I have to LOVE the project or be in the mood for it!  Sometimes even loving it isn't enough!  I have so many unfinished projects sitting around though, I really just want to get some things done.


The kids spent some time outside today dumping buckets of water on each other.  Lol*  It's really feeling like summer out there now - hot and HUMID.  Yuck.  If we had air I might not mind sitting inside and sewing...but it's so hot and sticky I'm tempted to just hold off until night when it cools down a bit. 

Other than that just doing the unending cleaning that is part of life and trying to organize my sewing area - yeah right!!!  LOL* 

No comments: