Thursday, August 18, 2011

If I didn't think I could do feathers before...


I know I can do them now!  LOL*  I think I have pretty much quilted this little quilt within an inch of it's quilty life!!!  The feathers are not perfect...actually they are a bit sloppy, BUT, I really got a feel for what the best way of doing feathers for me is and it was great practice.  It's actually growing on me.  I am tempted to keep it...after all we spent about 10 hours together yesterday!  LOL*  Here are some pictures...I'm kinda proud...even if it is all warped out of shape!  Oh well I need some practice, but it's still pretty.  ;)





4 comments:

paulette said...

Wow, I'm impressed!! Beautiful job!!
P

Anonymous said...

IT'S BEAUTIFUL!
I'D LIKE TO BE AT YOUR STAGE IN MY FREE MOTION PRACTICING!
THANKS FOR SHARING!

Gloria said...

Great Job!
Sometimes the hardest part is just getting up the courage to try!

Appalachian Mercantile said...

Great job! :)