Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Christmas in ... August

Only a crafting mind would start thinking of Christmas this far ahead, right?  Us sewers and quilters know it takes time to create our treasures, so I've begun thinking ahead.

I bought this panel a few years back at the very first and only quilt retreat I've ever been on.  My Mother and I went together and a vedor there was selling the collection and I went a little overboard.  I made a quilt top from another panel purchased that has also yet to be quilted...I better get on that.  :)


More thread and feather experimenting...






I never thought I'd get that into panels, but this whole thread thing just opened up a new dimension of quilting to fall in love with.  This is why I just NEVER get sick of quilts!!!  There is so much creativity to be had.

1 comment:

HOPE said...

WOWZIE..is all I can say!

HOPE..