Tuesday, August 16, 2011

I Just Can't Stop!

I am really on a roll here!  Maybe it's the few sales that I've had that are motivating me, it's really nice to have a little extra fabric money.  But also I think it's been so long since I've sewn that I just can't get enough.  I really missed this!

Here's a little pincushion I made...isn't it cute?  I don't know if I'm going to put these on Etsy or not.  Do people buy pincushions?  I don't know.  Lol*  But it IS awful cute and I cut a bunch of fabric to make more.  These could use up a lot of scraps too...and some vintage buttons that I could barely part with, but you know, what fun is collecting fabric and supplies if I'm never going to use them?


You know I am finding I just love the quilting process.  Even on my little Simplicity Quilter's Classic.  My new goal with this whole Etsy thing is to save up for a good sewing machine...maybe a Pfaff or a Bernina...or really, a Viking Husquavarna...I demo'd one of those with the embroidery option at Jo-Ann's and I loved it!  We shall see.  It will require lots of saving but I am itching to have a machine with stitch regulation...I think it will dramatically improve my quilting and allow me to do some things that my little economical machine doesn't like to do. 

1 comment:

julieQ said...

I really like your quilting on that cushion so much!!