Monday, August 29, 2011

Back to School


Today was the first day back to school for my babies, oh how bittersweet!  I barely know what to do with myself and all the free time, it's just me and the baby today.  I've already pittered away most of my day making phone calls and talking about how much I miss them - before I know it they will be home!  I suppose I will go weed that garden, it was hard not to notice the weeds as I took the girls' photographs by the morning glories and black eyed susans.  Then chores, then hopefully a little time for sewing. 



After hearing all about their very exciting first day of school of course!

2 comments:

HOPE said...

Awwww..such is the LOVE of a mamma!!

CUTE girls...


Stay busy so you don't miss them tooo much.

SMILES

HOPE

Della said...

It thrills me to see how much you enjoy your girls. They are such cuties.