Thursday, August 21, 2014

Roseville Album Progress and a Little Exciting News!

I just wanted to pop in and share a progress picture of Barbara's Roseville Album quilt.  I've actually advanced the quilt and made a dent into the next border below this but it doesn't look very impressive anymore so I thought I'd share this one!!  :)  I still have to turn and do the side borders but most of the stitch in the ditch is finished so - I won't say that it will go quickly, but it will go quick-er.  :)


I'm hoping to have a "finished" post ready for next week!!  Cross your fingers for me that all goes smoothly - boy oh boy I've had just a million things make this quilt take longer than it should have!!  Including another motor brush change.  Wheew!

My exciting news to share...is that the next project that just arrived to my little in home studio a few days ago is top secret!  I will not be able to share any photographs - but what I can share is that it is planned to be included in a book written by my friend Lara from Buzzin Bumble!  I don't want to give away too much but I can tell you that it is going to be amazing - you better go visit her blog (and follow her too!) so you can keep up with all of her quilty happenings.

School starts next week and hopefully I'll be able to find some time to update on my diet/health kick progress!  I'm still hanging in there - though I've slacked off a little and gained a couple of "pizza pounds" back.  But I'm a work in progress right?

Happy Quilting!

- Valerie :)

2 comments:

Michele said...

Yeah on the news. I'm soon working on an ultra exciting secret project soon too.

Lara B. said...

Valerie... I, for one, am extremely excited that you are quilting this top secret quilt! LOL ;)
Barbara's Roseville album is coming along just gorgeously! (is that a real word? gorgeously?)