Wednesday, August 13, 2014

Billie's Sew Spooky Quilt - Finished! :)

A few pictures of Billie's Sew Spooky quilt all finished up...





Eeep!  I really love how it turned out!

Loading up Barbara's Roseville Album to finish up.  I had to take a break from it as it was SO big and SO intensely quilted!  Lots and lots and lots and lots of stitch in the ditch - AH!  I'm feeling excited and motivated to get back to work on it though - remarking a few areas and then I'll share some more pictures.  It is just about finished -just a few borders left to do.

Such a nice cool day today - it's feeling like fall!  That means coffee and quilting...  :)

Happy Quilting!

- Valerie

4 comments:

Quilting Tangent said...

Great quilt, love the bats and the jack o lantern house. Just wish I could see the whole quilt straight on.
24Tangent@gmail.com

Anonymous said...

Tons of fun!!! Your quilting adds so much 'life' to it. It will be much loved I'm sure!!! Another "winner"!! Hugs................

Carole @ From My Carolina Home said...

It is just spook-tacular!

Michele said...

I really like it. Too bad it has to go back to its owner and can't come here instead. LOL