Saturday, August 3, 2013

Deanna's 1930's Repro Quilt and a Ribbon Winner!! :)

Isn't this quilt unbelievable?  You'd never guess this was my quilting pal Deanna's first quilt.  She truly gave me the honor  of quilting this for her - and I am loving every moment!!!  Here are a few pictures of how it's coming along...








...don't you want to just eat it up???!!!  I do!!!  :)

I also wanted to share that my quilting friend Linda - who's round robin quilt I quilted for her just a few months ago - took home a ribbon for Best Wall Hanging at her local fair!!!  How cool is that??!  :)



5 comments:

Vroomans' Quilts said...

Oh, that looks scrumptious! And congratulations to both of you on that ribbon.

Bonnie said...

Valerie, congrats on that ribbon! I love what you are quilting on your friend's quilt. It's all so pretty but I'm especially love the sashing treatments!!!

Marlene said...

that quilting is fantastic Valerie and I agree with Bonnie on the sashing quilting-scrumptious. Hope you will post a photo of the completed quilt when you are finished.
Congratulations to both of you on the ribbon.

Marjorie's Busy Corner said...

You do fabulous quilting!!

Bob and Diana said...

This is gorgeous and beautiful