Monday, June 3, 2013

Busy Week, Preparing for Classes

This week is a busy one - my daughters have finished school for the year and are home for the summer.  I plan to spend as much time having fun with them as I can this summer making lots of happy memories, as they are growing far too quickly.


At the request of many friends and acquaintances I will be teaching this weekend a free motion quilting workshop.  I have done some teaching in the past but I am really looking forward to the opportunity to expand on what I have previously taught and teach new classes that I have been wanting to teach for some time.  I have been up late into the night developing work books, design booklets, and class samples over the past few days - I think we are going to have a wonderful time and much will be learned!  I would love for this to develop into a monthly occurrence or more, but it will just depend on what my schedule looks like and that of the venue where I am teaching.  For now, I am truly enjoying myself! 

I hope all in blog land are having a wonderful Monday!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am sure your classes will be wonderfully instructive and inspiring!! Happy Summer!!!

Vroomans' Quilts said...

You will do wonderfully I am sure!

Michele said...

It looks great. I'm sure it will be wonderful.