Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Shabby Chic Scrappy Table Topper

Oh quilting friends.  It's been a rough few weeks here for me.  Sometimes when something sad or difficult happens, something wonderful comes from it.  I am really turning to my quilting now because it brings me so much joy.  My quilts have gotten me through some pretty rotten times, and this will be no exeption.  My batteries died so I was only able to take one picture of this...and I am so excited to share it.  I made a scrappy little table topper to put on Etsy.  Didn't it turn out sweet?  So many ideas are spinning in my head for things I want to make and do.  For now I'm going to focus on getting a few more things in my shop and finishing up some projects that have been in limbo for a long time.


1 comment:

Kimberly said...

Valerie, it is beautiful... but more than that, I hope things look up for you! Hugs to you, Kimberly