Sunday, December 12, 2010

Wooly Sheep Flimsy and Thrift Shopping

Yay! Look at me, finishing things! Lol* Well mostly finished...I have a birthday party to take the girls to early this afternoon, so I'll quilt this later on this evening. I've been itching to hang it up in my kitchen, so cute! I'm on a finishing kick so I think the next project I'll start on is the scrappy pinapple quilt I started ages ago.


Also wanted to show off my cute little dimestore sewing machine tea pot that I picked up the other day at Goodwill. I don't think it's worthing more than the 89 cents I paid for it, but it does look awfully cute doesn't it next to my poinsetta?


Believe it or not I even found this gorgeous vintage tablecloth at Goodwill for a dollar. It has a few small stains that were sucessfully removed with a little spray and wash. I'm using it as a valance in the kitchen currently, so cute!

3 comments:

Behind My Picket Fence said...

That little wooly sheep is dang cute! And the flowers around the edge are perfect. Gotta love that teapot too. I never find good stuff when I shop Goodwill........

Karen said...

I think I used to have a teapot like that little sewing machine one you found. I think 89 cents was well worth it.

I like sheep on quilts so I find yours to be a good piece.

Linda said...

Looks like you found some little treasures! Love the wooly sheep! I can't wait to see your scrappy pineapple quilt. I just got fabrics to make one. Not scrappy like I usually like, though.