Thursday, October 17, 2013

Sharon's Quilt Progress Photos!

I feel like I'm back!  After a really rough week I've been slowly making a dent in the stack of quilts I have waiting here to be quilted...and this one is making me drool.  I just love how this is turning out!  I was a little stumped when Sharon first sent it over...but once I started playing on it, I really got into a groove and it's looking so beautiful!  :)




I adore how it is turning out!  Tomorrow will be a marathon quilting day - I plan to load up on coffee in the morning and then the Husband will be taking the kids for me for a little while...yay!  Quilt-A-Thon 2013!!  :)  I figure I'll let him spoil me for working so hard with some peanut butter pie with my dinner!!!  ;)  Lol  I truly do have a good Hubby though, seriously.  :)  He taped a little bit of me quilting tonight as an experiment if anyone is interested in that kind of thing...

Be warned...the video is embedded and I have received a snarky comment or two in the past from someone who couldn't see it well..I do apologize for that but I think it has something to do with my blogger template and I don't have much control over it...if you have any issues and really want to see better just hop on over to my YouTube Channel and click on the full screen option.  ;)


7 comments:

QuiltSue said...

I've just come over from Sharon's blog, and what you are doing on her quilt looks stunning.

Vroomans' Quilts said...

How exciting to see this come so alive!! The chance to actually 'see' the quilting being done is just an extra perk - thank you.

Joanna said...

I'm over from Sharon's too. That quilt is a treasure; the quilting is awesome.

JoAnne said...

It's fun to see you work your magic!

Sue Daurio said...

Oh wonderful quilting on Sharon's quilt, just amazing.

Snoodles said...

Just popped over from Sharon's blog...I don't care what any snarky people may say, I like the video, and I love what you are doing on her quilt! Wowser!

Michele said...

It does look great so far and I love seeing videos of quilting in action. It makes me more confident that I can do that too...if I can ever find the time to get to use Penelope.