Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Cindy's Quilt - Feather Swirl

Wheew!  It's been a busy couple of weeks.  I finished another of Cindy's gorgeous quilts - to which she asked if I would quilt a feather swirl design in a similar fashion to that of Judy's from Green Fairy Quilts.  My feather swirl is not identical...but I'd say it's pretty swirly, and it's pretty feathery!  :)






Wowie zowie was this a big quilt!  So big I could hardly take a photograph!  LOL  I love how it turned out and I'm glad Cindy asked me to do this design!  :)

7 comments:

Vroomans' Quilts said...

Oh, but that is a pretty quilt and well done with the quilting.

Sewing Junkie said...

Hard to try and copy another quilters talents. You did a great job on finishing this one. Chris

JoAnne said...

Gorgeous quilting! I'm am so stinking excited about seeing mine!

Marjorie's Busy Corner said...

Judi does fantastic work..you did a wonderful job with it...I can't imagine the work,,,

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous!!! As I stated before.....I honestly prefer "your version" and it worked out perfectly for this one. I'm sure you will find other spots for it, too!!!! Hugs, Doreen

Deb A said...

Beautiful quilt and your quilting on it sets it off beautifully. Great job.

Michele said...

It looks great to me!