Sunday, February 3, 2013

Attention WORLD!!! I HAVE MADE A PEACOCK FEATHER!!!

Ok the title of my post sort of sums up the ABSOLUTE thrill that I have right now!!!!!!!  I finally figured out the trick to my lil' long arm...and it can only get better from here!!!!  Yay!!!

WORLD - meet my very first peacock feather!!!  :)  ON MY LONG ARM!!!  :)


Oh yeah, and enjoy the Super Bowl and all that...hahaha!!  I totally forgot it was Super Bowl Sunday until my Husband reminded me he was going to his Uncle's to watch the game!!  :)  I'm not gonna lie...I hope he comes home with some leftover wings.  Nom nom...  ;)

3 comments:

Mommarock said...

I'm so excited for you! Your work seems to get better and better by the day! I just wish I had a completed quilt to send you.. darn it! I will one of these days..

Anonymous said...

Peacock feathers.....Awe-some!!!! Your quilting is giant leaps ahead!!! Alicia Keyes "nailed it" when she did the National Anthem!!!! Jen Hudson and the Sandy Hook Kids brought tears to everyone......great opening!!

Mama Pea said...

I love your peacock feather! We are considering getting live peacocks this spring as pets! ;-) So, I bet I will want to play with these feathers as well.